What is a guy's opinion on an older female with breast implants?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Age is a state of...
This has no definitive answer and is open to highly charged opinion.
A 90 year old on the beach with large visible implants wearing a bikini will be the subject of conversation and derision but you can't deny her joie de vivre. Depending on overall health & ability to tolerate surgery, implant size and intended goals ( reconstruction vs augmentation) the choice is an individual/personal one.

In brief: Age is a state of...
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Just a part...
...Of the overall person.
I would think personality, conversational skills, and compatibility wouldl be much more important thanany breast implant details.

In brief: Just a part...
...Of the overall person.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Steven Harris
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Scary question
No one should get implants or have them removed on the basis of anyone else's opinion! only the patient's opinion matters! no one should consider permanently altering their body based on "a guy's opinion!" think this through ver clearly before proceeding!

In brief: Scary question
Dr. Steven Harris
Dr. Steven Harris
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery
In brief: Are you the guy? Or
Are you the older female.
I'm guessing the latter. If, after learning about breast implants, you decide they're for you, then have them & let the chips fall where they may. Plenty of young women have them! it's not a good idea to decide for or against cosmetic surgery to please someone else.

In brief: Are you the guy? Or
Are you the older female.
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
In brief: It is her body
Who are you to give opinion unless you are paying for the procedure.
She has the right what she want to do with her body.

In brief: It is her body
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao