Is albomine (egg) protein better than whey to gaining muscle?

No whey. They are both equal., animal protein. All protein is treated the sameby the body. You eat, the protein is broken down into Amino Acids that can then be absorbed into the blood where it is distributed and turned back into proteins your body needs.Proteins don't get absorbed into the body unless you're sick.You hand a carpenter a tree & he'll have to turn it into boards 1st. Stay off the 'roids man.
Protein=protein. U can achieve ur daily requirements any way u want, thu food &/or supplements. They alone will not add muscle . U need a good exercise routine. I recommend joining a good health club & getting a tailored program set up by an at-c that's set up 4 ur abilities & needs. 1 on 1 for a while then in semi private groups that r usually 4-6 people. Ii have stayed in semi & it=fun. It keeps u going no cheat.
Both are fine. Albumin derived from egg may be more pricey. Whey supposedly has more branched-chain Amino Acids which some folks say supports bodybuilding, but both have plenty of all the aminio acids you need, and the amounts that a typical bodybuilder takes are more than sufficient to supply what he needs to benefit most. Glad you're doing this.