How do I get my boyfriend to ejaculate faster before my back starts acting up?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Ejaculation speed
Most healthtap questions ask about men ejaculating "too fast" or "prematurely" -- rather than taking too long to climax.
Reviewing things with both of you is needed. For instance, have you hurt your back, or are you maybe recovering from injury? Do you have chronic pain? Are either of you on meds that can change sexual functioning? A doctor could help by exploring what's happening with you both.

In brief: Ejaculation speed
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Andrew Malinchak
In brief: Faster ejaculation.
You could try asking him what might help him. Also having him being in the top position during sex may help.

In brief: Faster ejaculation.
Dr. Andrew Malinchak
Dr. Andrew Malinchak
In brief: You can't
There are no known treatments to help a man ejaculate quicker. On the other end of the spectrum (and does not appear to be your current issue), there are several medications that can be used to help prolong a man's ejaculation.

In brief: You can't
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. William Forsythe