How to get rid of warts under my armpit?

Are you sure.... ..That they are warts? If so, there are nonprescription remedies, such as the various cold sprays, that you can buy to treat them yourself. If you're not sure they are warts - or if the otc remedy doesn't work - see a dermatologist for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
But are they warts? Warts are a common viral infection of the skin, but they are not often seen in the armpit. More common causes of growths in the armpit would be molluscum contagiosum in children or skin tags in adults. In any event, they can be snipped off, burned off, frozen off, or treated with destructive chemicals such as salicylic acid or Podophyllin or cantharidin.