Is it bad to lose my virginity too early? Will I be punished with cancer young?

Pathology
In brief: Moral issue
Engaging in sexual activity at an early age has negative implications, e.
g.Higher incidence of cervical cancer. However, when to engage in sex is a very personal decision. I would suggest consulting your parents, clergy, teachers or another older person that you have a rapport with.

In brief: Moral issue
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Cancer and disease
Are not god's punishment.
Having sex with another too young is a bad idea because if you ask this question, you know you are not prepared for the consequences. Moral issues are between you and god, and your faith and family. We all sin. If you know something is not right, and do it anyway, that's wrong. Wait until your conscience guides you. But cancer is an evil, not from god.

In brief: Cancer and disease
Are not god's punishment.
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Steven Seres