Can chewing tobacco cause throat cancer?

Snuff and chew. Tobacco products are most likely associated with oral cavity cancers (cheek, tongue, floor of mouth, gum) but oropharynx (tonsil, tongue base, voice box and hypopharynx (area behind and next to voice box, larynx) are susceptible to carcinogens in these products. They also ruin your teeth, give you bad breath, and make you a social pariah. It's addictive too.
Chewing tobacco. Tobacco can cause mouth cancer when chewed, and cancer in the rest of the respiratory tract when smoked. With an increased risk of cancer anywhere tobacco touches, why use! Get help to stop from your doctor.
Yes. Tobacco use is associated with mouth and throat cancer, as well cancers in other parts of the body.
Absolutely. Oral cancer is on the rise and both smoking and chewing tobacco are carcinogenic. It's too high a risk to take a chance. Too many people and their families and friends pay the price for this kind of foolish habit.