How can I leave my sociopathic boyfriend without making him angry?

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Carefully

You need support.
Try a therapist, mental health clinic, local police department, local/state/national domestic violence help lines, etc. Good luck. Be smart and careful, but also don't be afraid to call 911 if you have the slightest hint you could be in trouble. Good luck.

In brief: Carefully

You need support.
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Antisocial

The hallmark of antisocial personality disorder is for the person to have basically no conscience.
No sense of right and wrong or social morals. This type of personality disorder is especially resistant to treatment. As a girlfriend, your first duty is to see to the personal safety of your children if you have any and yourself.

In brief: Antisocial

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Eric Weisman