Will breastfeeding disrupt my sex drive?

Yes. Breast feeding is a rewarding and bonding experience but also time and energy consuming. This may then leave you with a reduced sex drive due to physical fatigue, you may also be overwhelmed with other chores. Due to hormonal changes associated with nursing, one may encounter vaginal sensitivity/dryness-remediable. Emotional/intellectual spousal intimacy will allow sex drive to return.
Breast feeding & sex. Of course, every woman is different, and many nursing mothers report that breastfeeding doesn't affect their libido one way or another. Some even feel more sexual than their bottle-feeding peers, finding breastfeeding an extremely pleasant, and even sensual, experience that can translate into amorous feelings for their partner.