Which tooth brush is designed to clean wisdom teeth?

Any adult brush. I am not aware of any tooth brush that has been designed specifically for wisdom teeth. The technique and way you brush your teeth is more important than the design of the brush. Any adult brush was mentioned only to allow adequate length for the brush to reach the wisdom teeth.
Any brush. If fully erupted, any adult brush will work fine. If partially erupted, you cannot clean tooth well. For best results, see an oral surgeon for evaluation/recommendations about wisdom teeth.
None. If your wisdom teeth are not fully visible, they are partially impacted and they cannot be fully cleaned. They must be removed because they can cause severe infections in the future.