Teeth whitening ==cheapest 2 ways?

STOP drinking coffe! Your teeth get stained from anything you put in your mouth that is not white or clear...So my recommendation is : get teeth cleaning and stay away from coffee, tea, wine, cola, beans, soft drinks, etc. Those are 2 chipset ways...To take it to the next level you need to try to get your teeth whitened. There are several peroxide based products that are available in stores.
Over the counter. We've found that crest advanced seal whitening strips available over the counter are very good and easy to use. They stay on the teeth better than other methods for over the counter and have the highest level of peroxide available without a prescription. For long term, having custom trays made (initial investment with the dentist) and then buying refill gel to maintain is most cost effective.
Least expensive. The simplest and least expensive ways to whiten your teeth are to brush them regularly with any tooth paste and avoid tooth-staining food and drinks. All toothpastes help remove surface stain through the action of mild abrasives. "whitening" toothpastes use special chemical or polishing agents that provide additional stain removal effectiveness.
Ready? You will need the following items-milk, mineral water, salt, an egg, breath mints and a toothbrush. Break egg. Only need egg white. Add milk, water, salt and one breath mint. Mix together for two minutes then brush your teeth. Good luck.
See below. Wear dark red lipstick and get a tan. Seriously, though, what you expose your mouth to can affect your health and well-being. Don't get cheap with parachutes or your health.