I am having what feels like fluttering. Heart palpitations?

Yes. Everyone feels their heart "skip, pound, flutter, quiver, " or even race sometimes. It doesn't necessarily indicate a problem, but if it becomes frequent, bothersome, or occurs with dizziness, passing out, chest pain, or trouble breathing, it's time to get it checked out.
Get checked. You should be evaluated with a history and physical exam. In addition an ekg and perhaps a 24hour recording (holter monitor) would be useful to characterize the cause and help to decide if any treatment is necessary. It may be helpful to avoid excess caffeine and alcohol.