Do I need to change my diet?

Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Maybe

Only you can answer that- are you overweight, in good health, ill, fatigued? If you have issues, a change in diet can help many health problems.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. Abby Caplin
Yes, and check in with your doctor to get an accurate assessment!
Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Avoid processed food

Simple sugars and processed carbs should be avoided or limited.
This includes any flour product.. The fine grind makes absorption quick, and spikes your blood sugar which increases Insulin and promotes weight gain. Good fats such as olive oil and coconut oil are fine in sensible amounts. Eat a rainbow of organic vegetables and just enough protein.

In brief: Avoid processed food

Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Arnon Rubin