Night sweats, sore wrists , tingling in feet , hands feel weak and not often but when i grab something my hand cramps up is this carpal tunnel ?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not typical

Carpal tunnel is isolated to the wrists and is not typically associated with night sweats or tingling in the feet.
It sounds as if you need a physical exam and laboratory testing to figure out the cause of your symptoms, .

In brief: Not typical

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Atypical symptoms.

Carpal tunnel would not explain night sweats or tingling in your feet.
Best to go get evaluated by an md.

In brief: Atypical symptoms.

Best to go get evaluated by an md.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Barry Callahan
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: I'm Concerned

At 22 you are very young for cts.
As a hand surgeon i occasionally see folks your age with carpal tunnel but since you are having symptoms in your feet and night sweats i'm concerned you might have something more systemic. Please bring this to the attention of your primary care physician asap. Hope this helps.

In brief: I'm Concerned

At 22 you are very young for cts.
Dr. Barry Callahan
Dr. Barry Callahan