I have severe neck pain and my neck grinds which causes headaches?

Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management

In brief: Neck pain

The neck pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement .
.. I suspect that your headache might come from the degeneration of facet joint in your neck. I recommend you seeking help from a pain management doctor. You might benefit from a comprehensive evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Neck pain

Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Alvin Stein
Pain Management

In brief: Cervical instability

Prolotherapy will rectify this problem .
Read about it at www.Getprolo.Co, or www.Aaomerd.Org and find a doctor there that can help you get rid of the problem on a permanent basis without surgery or dangerous drugs.

In brief: Cervical instability

Dr. Alvin Stein
Dr. Alvin Stein
Dr. Vikram Patel