Fell on concrete and I have a gash & knot on my forehead, scraped knees, elbow and left shoulder is real sore?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Seek Help

I am sorry to hear about your accident.
Best to be seen in an urgent care or emergency room environment. The "gash" and abrasions may need to be cleansed or sutured. Tetanus boosts may be indicated. X-rays may also be necessary. Best wishes.

In brief: Seek Help

I am sorry to hear about your accident.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti

In brief: Injury

When was your last tetanus shot? If you don't know or it has been 10 years or longer, please get a tetanus shot.
Regarding your head injury: did you lose consciousness? You can have a concussion with or without loss of consciousness. Headache/ pressure of head? Are you unable to recall what happened? Do you feel dizzy or have ringing in the ears? Confusion or slurred speech? Nausea or vomit.

In brief: Injury

vomiting? Extreme fatigue? A possible concussion should be assessed. I am wondering if your gash needs to be sutured. Don't know extent of your abrasions. However, ER can address all of these issues including wound care for each abrasion & r/u fractures. Take care. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care