Rapid heart rate during period. Low hemoglobin, low MCH and high rdw. Borderline normal mcv. Also had mildly low 3.3 potassium 7 weeks ago. I see dr tues, what type of anemia and safest way to treat?

Anemia. It's probably iron deficiency anemia due to the loss of blood with your period. Iron supplements can help increase the iron stores in your blood. The low potassium and the anemia can both exacerbate the feeling of a rapid heart rate. It's a good idea to see your doctor as planned.
Anemia. Iron deficiency anemia is the most common cause of anemia. It can be due to heavy periods. It can be treated with ferrous sulfate 325 3 times daily for 6 months. If periods are very heavy and period is very heavy endometrial ablation may be necessary.