I am suffering form asthma and nasal polyp? What shouldi do?

Samter's triad? Nasal polyps and asthma are 2 parts of a clinical triad known as samter's triad or aerd. The 3rd part is Aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) sensitivity. Some people exhibit nasal polyps and asthma symptoms well before developing NSAID sensitivity. It would be best to discuss this constellation of symptoms with a board certified allergist as treatment options may be available.
Sorry to hear that. Sorry to hear you are suffering form asthma and a nasal polyp. Continue with your dr. And get treated for asthma as there are many good medications that can help. The nasal polyp may need to be treated as well by an ENT dr. Do not smoke, and avoid irritants/triggers that may cause your asthma to flare up. Good luck.
What's the question. Sorry to hear about that, but what would you like to know about your conditions?