I have ibs. I am taking fludac and tryptomer as medication. Does fludac results in weight loss? How to reverse the sedative effect of tryptomer?

Antidepressants. Fluidac is prozac, (fluoxetine) and tryptomer is elavil. Both medications may provide some stabilization to ibs symptoms, mostly due to improved emotional control and limitation of stress-related exacerbations. Further control is achieved by simple avoidance of the foods which you have found to be offensive. Elavil should only be taken a night, since is has a mild sedative effect that lasts 8-10 hours.
Fludac. Same ingredient as Prozac (fluoxetine) but it is the indian version. Can produce changes in mood, severe weight loss, severe lack of appetite, severe bleeding events, unusual and very dangerous erections lasting more than 4 hrs, etc. If any of this, please contact your physician.