How do they test for any vascular problems? I have low BP and irregular heart beat and chest pain and pain thru my leg. Limbs feel numb a lot.

PAD evaluated. By a good history and physical, diagnostic testing like ankle-brachial index ( ratio of lower extremity to upper extremity systolic pressure), noninvasive angiography. Abi of less than 0.9 establish the diagnosis. After diagnosis done delineation of the disease very important with other test. Why you have irregular hear rate? If the stress test negative? See your doctor to start a good assessment.
Why do assume. It's vascular? Could be other things...Recommend discussion with your physician.