Does heel pain in blood pressure?

Heel pain. Has no relation to blood pressure, it can be from plantar fascitis or spurs in the bones, you need a foot doctor, try wearing shoes with better arch support first.
Indirectly. If it's severe, the stress can cause an elevation in bp. Usually would only expect that in a patient with a history of hypertension, barring a case of severe heel pain.
It may. Any painful condition may create the predisposition to a hike in the blood pressure - especially if the blood pressure is not managed effectively.