How do I get over my fear of needles?

Ind source. If you can remember what causes it then addressing the fear directly with help you get over it. Hypnosis can help. Efr (emotional freedom technique...Can easily find on the web) can also help. Homeopathic argentum nitricum can help before specific situations. Also using oragel on the arm 5 minutes before blood draws helps numb the area and that helps those who don't like pain.
CBT. Seek a cognitive-behavioral therapist who specializes in phobias. One method they use is systematic desensitization which slowly and incrementally brings the person closer and closer to the thing they are afraid of in slow, graduated steps that help make the anxiety more tolerable.