How do I get over my fear of needles?

Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Ind source

If you can remember what causes it then addressing the fear directly with help you get over it.
Hypnosis can help. Efr (emotional freedom technique...Can easily find on the web) can also help. Homeopathic argentum nitricum can help before specific situations. Also using oragel on the arm 5 minutes before blood draws helps numb the area and that helps those who don't like pain.

In brief: Ind source

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: CBT

Seek a cognitive-behavioral therapist who specializes in phobias.
One method they use is systematic desensitization which slowly and incrementally brings the person closer and closer to the thing they are afraid of in slow, graduated steps that help make the anxiety more tolerable.

In brief: CBT

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry