What are my chances of getting cervical cancer if my mom had it?

Cervical cancer. There is no well-established model of a genetic basis for cervical cancer. Enviromental exposure/risk factors in developing cervical cancer include : early onset of sexual activity, multiple partners, high risk sexual partner ( known hpv), immunocompromised, history of std. The more risk factors the higher your risk to develop cervical cancer. A routine screening with papsmear is recommended.
Difficult to answer. Family history of a disease generally suggests greater susceptibility, however, I am unable to provide a figure. What ever the chances, cervical cancer is preventable by regular pap examinations. Please keep up with your visit to the doctor for regular examinations and pap smear examinations.