My husband (35.5 yrs) is on atorvastatin 10 mg for 2 months. Hdl 42, LDL 93, ratio 3.5. Dr. Has advised to take it for 2 more months. Is it safe to ttc?

Atorvastatin. Atorvastatin, like all statins & cholesterol lowering medications, is not typically intended for short-term use, but rather life-long to lower one's risk for heart attacks, strokes, etc. However, I have offered to stop this medication if someone is able to change their lifestyle dramatically. Regardless, your husband's statin should have no impact on you but you can't take it during pregnancy.
Atorvastatin. Atorvastatin is contraindicated in pregnancy, so it should probably discontinued by any female taking the drug who is trying to conceive. However, I am not aware of any reason why a male would need to discontinue the drug if a couple is trying to conceive.