Hi! starting in august my left knee became really sore, but now, my arms, legs, spine and fingers are tingling. Why? And pain medicine + ice =no help.

Dr. John Michalski
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Numbness and tingle

Knee pain is most likely patellofemoral syndrome in your age range and gender. The tingling may be electrolyte imbalance, hyperventilation, calcium imbalance.
Check with your pcp for the latter. Check with orthopedic surgeon or sports surgeon for the first issue.

In brief: Numbness and tingle

Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Tingling

Not sure it is related to the knee pain, but may be related to the pain medication you are taking, time to check with your doctor about your symptoms.

In brief: Tingling