How much would a breast lift take in terms of recovery time?

Dr. Kenneth Lee
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Usually

Usually 1-2 weeks.
Once the incision seals after 48 hours the wound is stable. Optimal strength for the wound takes up to 8 months to achieve- however most people do not need full strength of the wound to go about their daily activities. Most plastic surgeons say take 1-2 weeks depending on your work and activity level.

In brief: Usually

Usually 1-2 weeks.
Dr. Kenneth Lee
Dr. Kenneth Lee
Dr. Dennis Dass
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Variable

Everyone is different.
The pain is typically not bad from a breast lift, and you may recover within a few days. If you also need an implant, you may have additional discomfort. It will take a couple weeks for your incisions to heal. Your final result won't be realized for several weeks or months. http://www.dassmd.com/breast-enhancements/index.html.

In brief: Variable

Everyone is different.
Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: About a week off

Most patients say that the breast lift operation (no implants) has a fairly easy recovery.
Most people feel ready to go back to desk work after 1 week.

In brief: About a week off

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: A couple weeks

A breast lift could be performed on a thursday or friday, and you could be back to a desk job after the weekend.
The pain and recovery typically are relatively minimal. I instruct my patients that they should avoid exercises that would elevate their heart rate for a few weeks, but that they should be back to full, unrestricted activities within four to six weeks after the surgery.

In brief: A couple weeks

Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Dr. Adam Levy