I had a CT scan of cervical spine and discovered there is asymmetry of C6 transverse apophysis and prominent transverse apohysis in c7. Plse explain?

Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Trying 2 B thoracic

The prominent c7 transverse process is a cervical rib.
Usually very small, larger 1s with arm symptoms can cause tos &may require excision. Very poor image. It may b an incidental finding, but if u have ssx of thoracic outlet syndrome (tso)....May b 1 that needs excision.

In brief: Trying 2 B thoracic

Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Chukwuka Okafor
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Get it looked over

By your spine surgeon.
By the way, I do not recommended you to take Ibuprofen and diclofenac at the same time. The findings you mentioned is not likely the cause of your arm pain.

In brief: Get it looked over

By your spine surgeon.
Dr. Chukwuka Okafor
Dr. Chukwuka Okafor
Dr. Steven Seres