I have so many secondary diseases, i want a 2nd opinion, what sort of dr do I need to seewho covers all the body? Bones, organs, cancer, gb, kidneys?

In brief: Family physician

Find a family physician in your neighborhood , current fp s are highly trained , they are friendly , have all the skills you are looking , they will give all the time to discuss your problems, always available if you need they know the right specialist to refer you.

In brief: Family physician

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. S. Smiley Thakur
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Internal medicine

I would see a general medicine internist who can confirm, prioritize, treat, and if necessary, refer you to specialist colleagues.
Complex care is what internists do.

In brief: Internal medicine

Complex care is what internists do.
Dr. S. Smiley Thakur
Dr. S. Smiley Thakur
Dr. Keegan Duchicela