Fast growing bump on face, smooth and pink. Could this be basal cell carcinoma?

What is Basal cell. Basal cell carcinomas (bcc) are the baby bears of skin cancer. Nevertheless, if neglected, they can kill. They can start out as a small pink or white dot or even a scaly red patch. As they grow, they may bleed and develop a central depression. Some people think it is a pimple. Take home message, if it grows, bleeds or doesn't heal in 4-6 weeks, see your doctor!
Consultation. Basal cell carcinomas generally do not grow fast unless you are immunosuppressed. This sounds more inflammatory. However it does sound suspicious and you should have it evaluated by your primary care physician or dermatologist.
Basal Cell Carcinoma. A smooth, pink bump on the face which is growing could be a basal cell carcinoma (bcc) or another type of skin cancer, even worse. The faster a lesion grows, usually the more we worry about it. Why worry? Go see your doctor to get an answer.