I have small red dots on roof of my mouth toward the back of my throat. My mouth is dry and tongue is red with white coating in parts. My throat hurts?

Not normal. The symptoms you described sound like thrush, a yeast infection of the mucus membrane lining the mouth and tongue, also called oral candidiasis. Oral candidiasis can be treated with topical anti-fungal drugs, such as nystatin, miconazole, gentian violet or amphotericin b. Topical therapy is given as an oral suspension which is washed around the mouth and then swallowed by the patient. See a doctor.
See doctor. I can't tell you exactly what is going on but your symptoms indicate an infection so you should see your doctor for evaluation and treatment.
Pharyngitis. It sounds like you have a throat infection. I would see a doctor about some treatment. I think you'll feel better soon.