My thumb and pointer finger on right hand tingles it dose is. 3to4x dayle?

Carpal tunnel syndr? You may have carpal tunnel syndrome and needs to be evauated and treated.It is caused by pressure on median nerve which supplies the thum and index finger.You will need a blood test to rule out hupothyridism which sometimes can cause this, use a carpal tunnel splint and anti inflammatory meds like naprosyn (naproxen). If that does not help, surgery will give relief consult your doctor if that's what you have?