I have mthfr c677t homozygous mutation, history of rectal cancer ([email protected]). Are these related? What is the serum folate (folic acid) level I should aim if want pregnant?

Not related. These are not related. Also recent data shows no clinical significance of having a mrhfr mutation. It is safe for pregnancy and there is no increase risk for miscarriage other than your normal risk factors. Do not need to follow folate (folic acid) or homocysteine levels.
Junk science. Forgive my frankness. C677t is a no big deal & 10% of folks are like you. Eat sensibly &/or take folate (folic acid) if you want to conceive like anyone else. The push for mthfr typing is the work of a militant lab & i doubt its usefulness. I saw the little study from red china correlating this allele to lung cancer; it makes no sense biologically and the numbers are barely significant; i'm ignoring it.
No. Mthfr 677 does not affect colorectal cancer risk although it can increase risk of certain other cancers. Titrate folate (folic acid) intake to homocysteine level. If homocysteine is between 5-7, your folate (folic acid) intake is adequate. Do not take Folic Acid but rather take metafolin. http://drfairchild.blogspot.com/2013/08/homocysteine.html.