Found a very small piece of glass in sons stool. He was at grandmas yesterday. Rest of stool was normal he's eating & acting fine. What should I do?

In brief: Interesting find

You don't list an age but i'll assume he is a toddler. I would just monitor the situation and take him in if he has bloody stools or colicy symptoms.
Unfortunately, unleaded glass is not evident on x-rays and at this point there is little need to look for more unless he develops symptoms.It should have cut up his mouth if it was any more than just something he swallowed whole.

In brief: Interesting find

Dr. Jonathan Jassey