Due to high blood pressure and irregular heart beat, I have to have a heart scan in a few weeks. Can still I use treadmiill for 30mins every two days?

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: I would urge

You to postpone the treadmill until you are cleared by your cardiologist.
The added stress could exacerbate your heart irregularities or elevated your blood pressure further.

In brief: I would urge

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Rodney Del Valle
Anesthesiology

In brief: If you are

Exercising on the treadmill at this moment for 30 minutes without any symptoms keep doing it.
Now, I am sure your cardiologist or primary care doctor already know you are exercising. If you are talking about starting treadmill exercise now, i will advised to wait until the studies and evaluation finish. Good luck.

In brief: If you are

Dr. Rodney Del Valle
Dr. Rodney Del Valle
Dr. Adam Smith