Question about aortic aneurysms and where to go for surgery?

Aortic Aneurysms. It depends on the size of your aneurysm. Many aneurysms are stented without requiring a big, abdominal surgery. You should consult a vascularssurgeon who is board certified in vascular surgery.
Many places. The texas heart institute/md anderson/methodist hospital complex in houston is probably the most famous center for aortic aneurysm surgery but the cleveland clinic does a high volume too. There are many large medical centers that do good work. An endovascular graft is the newest treatment option, avoiding surgery, but not all aneurysms can be treated with one.