Should I go through with my ankle arthroscopy if pain gone?

Dr. Daniel Farber
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: Depends on why surg
It depends on why you were having surgery in the first place.
If it was a scope for impingement or to just look in the joint, then you may want to postpone. If there is an osteochondral lesion of the bone, or other significant finding on your studies (mri, ct) it may be best to proceed.In my experience, despite the pain being better, we often find something significant at surgery.

In brief: Depends on why surg
Dr. Daniel Farber
Dr. Daniel Farber
Pathology
In brief: Why arthroscopy
It depends on why was arthroscopy was scheduled in the first place.
Consult your doctor rather than calling it off on your own.

In brief: Why arthroscopy
Dr. Stuart Springer
What was the original diagnosis associated with the pain that promted the suggestion to have an arthroscopy?
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Maybe not
It is hard to make someone happy by putting them in pain, if they are not already having pain.
If there are no other compelling symptoms, such as instability, swelling, catching, then surgery should likely be post-poned.

In brief: Maybe not
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio