Should I go through with my ankle arthroscopy if pain gone?

Depends on why surg. It depends on why you were having surgery in the first place. If it was a scope for impingement or to just look in the joint, then you may want to postpone. If there is an osteochondral lesion of the bone, or other significant finding on your studies (mri, ct) it may be best to proceed.In my experience, despite the pain being better, we often find something significant at surgery.
Why arthroscopy. It depends on why was arthroscopy was scheduled in the first place. Consult your doctor rather than calling it off on your own.
Maybe not. It is hard to make someone happy by putting them in pain, if they are not already having pain. If there are no other compelling symptoms, such as instability, swelling, catching, then surgery should likely be post-poned.