Once had severe bronchitis. Coughed up small, white solid things. Now have lung damage. Was that a sign? If not, what was i coughing up?

In brief: Unknowable

Likely small mucus plugs after the bronchitis was clearing.
They can be white or yellow and fairly solid as they dry up.

In brief: Unknowable

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Tonsilolith likely

I think likely the white solid thing is tonsilolith or tonsil stone - that came out - when you cough.
It has nothing to do with your bronxhitis or lung damage. What do you mean by lung damage? Sometimes, scarring can be seen following severe infection-or some other causes - the most common one is off course tobacco . If u're not a smoker- but lung is damaged, consider to see lung doctor.

In brief: Tonsilolith likely

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology