Can phobia of anaphalxis and good allergies cause you to feel like your actually having the symptoms i go through this everyday :(?

In brief: Somewhat..

It shouldn't cause you to have symptoms of full blown severe anaphylaxis but anxiety can present with things like chest tightness, rapid breathing, difficulty breathing, hives, etc.
I see you take xanax (alprazolam). This may abort symptoms but won't correct the underlying problem. I encourage you to look into cognitive behavioral therapy so that you can get to the root of this. Take care.

In brief: Somewhat..

Pathology

In brief: Yes indeed

I've following your questions and my heart goes out to you.
As a kid, i watched my own mother have a couple of life-threatening events from egg hypersensitivity. She survived because of her medical savvy and aggressive self-management. I am only mildly affected and it's a nuisance with which i've learned to live. A good psychotherapist can relieve you of this pain which is not your fault.

In brief: Yes indeed

Dr. Adam Smith