40 yof sud onset of severe joint pain. Every joint in my body. Constant ache, occ throbbing. No othr sympt ex fatigue. No spider or tic bites. Ideas?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Joint pain

Arthralgia is the medical term for painful joints.
Although, there is no or little perceived swelling, it does not mean there is no inflammation going on. I think you need to have inflammatory causes ruled out such as rheumatoid arthritis, etc. You will need to see a doc for history and physical and work up.

In brief: Joint pain

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Can still be Lyme n

The sudden onset of multiple joint involvement suggests an infectious cause or autoimmune disorder. You should consult your doctor, who will recommend an appropriate lab evaluation.
This could still be a disorder like lyme, the tic bite be in a. Hard to see place and rash not readily apparent.

In brief: Can still be Lyme n

Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Eric Weisman