Can a chemical peel reverse sun damage to skin such roughness and spots?

Dr. H. William Song
Aesthetic Medicine

There are different peels available.
I like the ones containing Retin-A and hydroquinone or abutase for removing sun spots.

There are different peels available.
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Reverse sun damage

Chemical peels are a great way to reverse sun damage and correct textural and pigment irregularities to smooth out the tone and complexion of skin.
A cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist are best options to discuss peel options and treatment schedules.

In brief: Reverse sun damage

Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: Yes.

Chemical peels are one option for reversing sun damage.
There are others as well, such as laser dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, and various fractional laser treatments. See a dermatologist who does these kinds of cosmetic procedures. Keep in mind that insurance seldom if ever pays for treatments like these.

In brief: Yes.

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern