Are there any pills or other oral medicine to get rid of canker sores in the mouth?

Really canker sore? Answered before on healthtap, canker sores are common aphthous ulcers of the surface of the mouth that occur situationally, often in response to stressors, are bacterial or viral, & can be treated topically w/many otc products that reduce local discomfort & potentially speed healing. However, a # of systemic diseases cause canker sore-like lesions--crohn's, behcet's, std (sexually transmitted).