Have 2-3/5 foot drop the only shoes I can walk in w/o tripping or hurting my knee r wedge heels. Ideas!

AFO. A special brace called an afo is designed to help with drop foot. This would help you walk without tripping. You can get one by visiting a podiatrist or foot and ankle orthopedist.
Get an AFO! An ankle foot orthosis with a dorsi flexion assist will allow you to walk in any shoes and not trip. See a physiatrist or orthopedist who can prescribe this for you.