Can pearly penile papules be removed with a laser (without scarring)?

Shouldnt disfigure. Appropriate laser treatment is both effective and minimally injurious to the treated tissues. If the papules bother the person affected the treatment should provide significant physical and psychological benefit.
Penis "pox" removal. There is usually a scar generated when anything is removed, whether by knife or laser, however, excisions on the penis tend to heal really well compared to other parts of the body so scars are usually less problematic. In my opinion, there is not a big advantage to the laser over other methods of removal and lasers tend to add to the costs.
Yes, but... Pearly penile papules along the corona of glans penis are benign, harmless so no practical reason to remove it with laser vaporization. Remember: any tissue injury heals up with a scar of some degree, although possibly being barely visible; physician is still physician, not magician despite applying many modern high-tech tools... So, some scar is expected but may vary in appearance among men.
Yes. A resurfacing/fractionated laser can be used to help diminish and remove the lesions. Scarring risk are always there but can be minimized by having the laser surgery done by an experienced physician.
Do not remove. It is unnecessary to remove and although theoretically possible would likely lead to irreversible scarring which would be bigger problem than normal variant.