Can low potassium cause seizures?

No. Low potassium can cause muscle pain, cramps, weakness, paralysis, and even heart rhythm changes. Extent of symptoms are in part related to severity of drop in levels.
Low K seizures? I have never heard of low K causing seizures if you mean an epileptic fit where you lose conciseness and shake all over. However It can cause seizing of muscles in cramps so severe you can't move or cry out in pain. Low K is a frequent cause of muscle cramps and numbness and tingling around mouth. Need more details. Can get Second Opinion with me.