What is the percentage of people who live cancer free 5-10 years after a bone marrow transplant?

It depends. Bone marrow transplants are currently done for many different types of cancers. The type of cancer, the number of relapses, the age of the patient, the previous responses to treatment, and the type of transplant all factor into how successful a bone marrow transplant is likely to be.
Depends. This is dependent on the reason for the transplant. Transplants for some diseases are highly successful while transplants for refractory cancers like leukemia have a low success rate. Please ask this question again with more specific information about the disease.