Anyone know about a hysteroscopic myomectomy? Intubated or IV for anesthesia?

Most likely general. Iv sedation is used for a brief procedures, which causes discomfort, like colonoscopy etc. Hysteroscopic myomectomy is relatively painful procedure, relatively takes long time of 1 hr or more, needs air way maintenance, preferred choice of anesthesia will be general with oropharygeal , or endtracheal intubation whch assures absolute safety.
General anesthesia. A hysteroscopic myomectomy is the removal of a submucosal or intrauterine fibroid using an operating scope that is inserted through the cervix. This procedure requires dilation of the uterus, distension of the uterus with a solution, and cutting with electrocautery. It requires general anesthesia which requires an iv.
General anesthesia. I think you would be rather uncomfortable with anything less than general anesthesia.