Diagnosed with liver cancer also breast cancer. What is the prognosis?

It is not very usual. To have two cancers at once' more likly the breast cancer is the cause of the liver lesion (s). Ifthere is doubt, a biopsy can be done to verify cell type and establish appropriate treatment, including presence of er/pr/her-2-neu - cell surface marker suggesting treatment. Liver metastasis can respond, but classically less responsive to hormones, and not having as favorable outcome to therapy.
Need more info. I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis. In general, when cancer has spread from one organ, such as the breast, to the liver, the chance for cure is low. However, the chance for remission is possible, and is dependent on the unique "fingerprint" of your cancer, which will identify what drugs will be most effective. Don't give up hope: many people can live for years if the tumor is chemosensitive.
Not good. When a cancer is present in multiple organs, it is usually incurable. The circumstance you describe is likely a primary breast cancer that has spread to the liver and it indicates poor prognosis.