My daughter has an increased heart rate after a treatment with albuterol is this normal or should we go to the er?

Usually normal. Albuterol inhalation treatment does raise heart rate but seldom raises higher than 180 per minute. Discuss with her doctor should her heart rate rise above 180.
Depends. Albuterol always raises the heart rate, but if it is raised enough to cause discomfort, the dose may need to be lowered.
What rate. How old is your daughter ? Does it happen all the time ? Talk to m.D who prescribed i may change the dose or frequency or give some thing else how much and how long rate ?
I would hope so. The med is a cousin of adrenalin, the flight ot fight hormone. The increase in heart rate means it is actually being absorbed and put to use. Your primary interest is relaxing the airways/wheezing, but the drug also raises the heart rate. As long as it is staying in a healthy range (<180) kids do fine. It should slow gradually to the basic rate for her level of stress over a few hours.