What are the laws with tattooing and hepatitis?

Tattoos and disease. I am not sure what you are asking here. Laws or statutes regulating tattooing differ by state. Whoever does your tattoo should use scrupulous cleaning technique to prevent spread of blood-borne diseases from person to person. If a shop is messy, it is a pretty good indication of cleaning techniques. Common sense will keep you safe.
Deoends on the state. You need to look at the health department rules for your state. The artist should follow the state guidelines and display his/her licenses. The artist should discuss freely infection control measures. This site may help: http://www. Safe-tattoos. Com/basic%20guidelines%20for%20getting%20a%20tattoo. Html.