How can I treat my hair loss?

Determine the cause. You should visit your primary care physician or dermatologist to determine the cause of your hair loss. There are many medical conditions that can be associated with hair loss and therefore you should determine the cause so that the best treatment can be recommended.
Depends on cause. For most common kind, androgenetic alopecia, can try over the counter product called rogaine, (minoxidil) or a prescription rx called propecia, each of which can be partly helpful, but are unlikely to result in full restoration of hair. There are cosmetic procedures (ex. Hair transplant) that you could talk with a dermatologist about. Wigs & hats are an option. Or you could just "go with it". C ur doc 4 eval.