Something isn't right. I pierced and have pain in my tongue?

In brief: Painful piercing!
Ok, you are making me a little nervous here.
You wrote” i pierced & have pain in my tongue.” did you pierce your own tongue & if so, how sterile were the instruments? Tongue piercing comes w continued pain as well as swelling, tenderness, bleeding & bruising for around 5 days. If the swelling makes it difficult to breath then you need emergent medical evaluation to ensure that your airway does not.

In brief: Painful piercing!
become compromised. If the tongue is seeping drainage that is other then white-colored or that is malodorous – then please seek medical care for a possible infection. Piercing your tongue is quite different than a small piercing in your ear lobe.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: If I had a hole...
...In my tongue, i would be in pain too.
If the pain persists, see a doctor and make sure it's not infected.

In brief: If I had a hole...
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Raphael Peralta
In brief: Yes definitely
Yes definitely.

In brief: Yes definitely
Yes definitely.
Dr. Raphael Peralta
Dr. Raphael Peralta